Sunday 30 December 2007

just send the juniors off.
ahhh. i am missing them badly. :(
Jas kept asking me to take care of myself. yes gal, i will.
you too, aights! :D

and miss Sarie. you macam cant wait to see Rudy like that.
have fun back home. stop being horny. hahaha!
love you gals to bits. <3>

and lastly, "my" Kiddo. :)
i was touched when the time after i hugged him, he said he will miss me.
awhhh~~!! T.T
that's so nice of you. i will miss you tons as well.
fark. we forgot to take a pic together. cb.
heart you lots, Kiddo! <3



camera suddenly died. tiu.
thank god enough to capture the group pic.
alrights, three of you do keep in touch with me k?
dont forget bout me!!

enjoy your new year back home.
btw, is eve tomorrow people. how you guys gonna celebrate it??
well for me, i got myself a "romantic" and supa expensive dinner.
just to welcome myself for year 2008.
is once a year for god sake.

No comments: