Tuesday 8 January 2008

ahhh.
the cilakak knew i stole the connection.
the connection requires password in the morning.
cibai.

btw, just for info.
i am doing a summer course in adelaide uni. today is the first day of classes. and it SUCKS BIG TIME!!!
fucker. adelaide uni is just one fucking piece of shit.

ok. its already bloody 1030am when my lecture supposed to be 10am.
so, i couldnt find the napier building. therefore, i went over to school of commerce to enquire.
manatau, is not open. then i went to 3rd floor since it stated school of commerce. i told the lady i have to attend a summer course starting today but i am lost. she then said, "oh ok, you can grab your course material here". i was darn happy. but shit, is for postgrad. she asked me to head over to pulteney street for undergrad. of course i went but double shit, i went to some kind of honours building. nevermind. fine. i then walked one big round. bingo. found school of commerce which is the same as the one i went previously. they din even put a notice that they've moved. i went in, said i am lost and i am late. ok. that fella asked for my student id. i was like "i dont have one. you guys said you will send me a letter last week but nothing". he was like "impossible wor". he then asked for my name and said i am not enrolled. bloody heck! after that, i told him who actually called me and said i am accepted. that fella came and said he remembers me. so fine. he found my id. he was kind enough to asked me to attend my lecture first then onli come back and settle the rest. gave me a map and i went. found the lecture hall but no one inside. waited awhile but still. so, i walked back to school of commerce and told the first fella there isn't anyone in it. he was like "huh? no one?? give me your name again". i gave him and he said someone actually put my surname as FENG.

HELLOOOOOO!!!


stupid ass. after that, he asked me to head over to student center and grab my password so i could log on to myuni and check if there is any announcement just in case today's lecture is canceled. -..-" is fucking hot outside okay!! i walked there with a semi-high front sharp heels. and it fuclanking hurts. i reached student center. guess what. the gal told me "i cant give you anything. you are not enrolled into the system. you have to go school of commerce and ask". niama. school of commerce asked me to come and you asked me to go back. i did told her but still, she said "i CANT give you anything, you have to go school of commerce". mahai. i was frigging mang loh. then, i went back school of commerce with a kind of pissed look. the second fella came to me. he helped me to called up student center. i waited for like half an hour. after that, he said everything is done and i have to go back STUDENT CENTER. -..-"x2 that really pissed me off. i ended up absenting from the first lecture.

at the end, i decided to send an email to the lecture just to make sure if there is anything i need to catch up for today's lecture. then she replied stating that, the projector got problem so they moved to another lecture hall.

*^&$@&^$#^&^$@&^#^@$&^$@&^%$#*

since i missed my lecture, i decided to head over to city west library in order to borrow some textbook. but, no luck. i then purposely head out earlier one hour before tutorial workshop so i could borrow the textbooks from adelaide uni's library. but when i was about to reach, i suddenly cursed myself. coz i dont even have adelaide uni's id. how am i supposed to loan a book?? *handclaps* damn kao smart.

and, i missed one of the house inspection. this ain't no great day!

No comments: