Sunday 3 February 2008

currently uni mode.

i was trying to add a comment to my beloved baby gal for her birthday.
but bloody heck.
friendster dont know why dont allow me to do so.
*damn.you*

Photobucket

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABE!!!

yea.
this is my love.
big pic eh?? :D

i guess i will just post it here instead.

so, if you happen to read this,

please tell me at least you tears formed inside your eyes, kay??

"happy birthday my baby gal. i miss you i miss you i miss you. XD have a blast one kay?? we will make it back when you arrived here. gosh. cant wait for you to come. i love you i love you i love you lah. you are officially an adult now wei. we can commit crimes together gether jor. ;p i miss you to death lah. faster come. bout your pressie, reach here sin kay?? promise it will be a good one. once again, happy birthday. love you to bits!"

and now,

this is what i am feeling right now. i am happy to know you. for real. you are one of my bestest friend whom i can talk to. no matter what. and i am glad you came to me when you are down as well. although we seldom sms each other or watever thingy best friend usually does, we both know from the bottom of our heart the fact that we both love each other. thank you for being such a lovely dahling to me. and thank you for your trust all this while. i appreciate all your doings and presence beside me whenever i need you. thank you gal. :) i really hope you have a memorable birthday this year. love you lots. <3

No comments: