Tuesday 13 May 2008

wassup! (:

been back for days.
Microgal's convo was great.
sydney trip was awesome.
main point is, i get to spend time with my dad. (mom as well, of course)
except the fact that me and dad was complaining SYDNEY VERY SIEN!
hahaha.
overall, not bad lah.

one night before dad flew back,
he kept asking me to go to a bar for drinks.
i said no.
mom kept persuading me as well.
i said no.
can you believe that?
i fucking said NO to drinking.
now i fucking regret that i did not do that with him.
ahhhh.
i miss the old man badly!

btw,
happy belated mother's day though. :D

okay.
uni has been pretty hectic for me.
me, Jinn and Oliver actually spent the whole day together yesterday.
afternoon uni, dinner then uni again.
just doing the same thing.
we even practised our presentation in the cold outside GK building.
when the clock almost almost almost strikes midnight,
we are done, AT LAST!

the presentation took place fucking early in the morning today.
have to wear formal somemore.
cibai.
but then, at least i get to wear the shirt i bought one year ago.
the pathetic thing is,
i couldn't wear the pants i bought kat sydney.
purposely for my presentation kay!
mahai.
too long, just too long.

well,
our presentation turned out good.
considered as a success.
especially when Oliver shoot PeterLennox,
saying that "our research did not go beyond that, if you want i could call up the taxation office for you."
big "squeeze" wei.
that actually caused people laughing.
so, well done guys.
give yourself some claps.
thank god is a good one for Jinn's last presentation in his uni life.

my finals timetable is out.
screw it.
totally spoil my plans.

No comments: