Tuesday 24 June 2008

is a torture when i have to keep my eyes focus on portfolio.
that's when the headache kicks in.

i've been trying to pay 100% full attention to it.
but, always failed to do so.
Microgal and ChuLei a.k.a my lou mou tend to disturb me for nothing.
Microgal is talking bout my new love LV belt,
my phone and, my date home.
while ChuLei is also asking the same thing bout my date home.
obviously they are not together.
that really distracts me.
ended up, i have to revise all over again.

well,
this paper is not that bad.
finger crossed yo.
i need to relax myself.
heading to gym will be a good idea.

btw,
something embarrassing happened last week.
i fell down from an escalator at reject shop.
that's way too embarrassing woi.
and now,
my right leg is damn swollen and blueblack.
thank god is not broken.
my stupidity!


trust me.
it looks worst in real.

gonna head to gym before it closes.
adioz!

No comments: