Tuesday 29 July 2008

i am still in singapore.
this transit gonna take me forever.
all alone here with this disgusting rice for dinner.

dont even think of asking me what is it.
coz after a few spoon,
i threw it away.

earlier today, i was chatting with cousin no. 1
no idea why this country is so bloody hot.
i told him i am sweating badly, feeling sticky and stinky.
then he gave me an idea of showering in the airport.
if no towel then no choice,
must use tissue to dry the whole body.
-___________-!
how "funny" is he.

then came cousin no. 2
he told me that his blog is dead due to my un-commented visits.
FINE! FINE!!
you get one now.

sigh.
you guys are making me missing both of you darn much lah.

anyways,
THANK YOU for filling my boredom throughout the transit.

loves!

btw,
sorry for referring u guys with numbers.
gonna uploads some photos soon.

No comments: