Sunday 13 July 2008

is so hard to freaking blog back home.
albeit the wireless we have at home.
i just couldnt get online without any reason.
fuckass!

anyways,
been pretty tired following mom around.
bah!

btw,
something happened on the day i flew back home.
i was going thru this x-ray thingy with my laptop scanned.
as well as my laptop bag.
was quite long standing there,
and i couldnt see a sign of my laptop bag.
out of a sudden,
i heard the custom guy shouting asking whose is this.
so i was like "ME!ME!!".
he came towards me and asked,
"why did you bring a scissors on board?"
i was like "huh?"
he came "and it was a BIG one".
i searched the whole laptop bag,
and i couldnt find any scissors.
so i threw everything out from my bag.
there i go.
inside a small hidden spot,
i found a BIG scissors.
real BIG!
o.O
i asked the guy to threw that bloody scissors away.
is like those altering scissors.
somehow i then recalled back,
i happened to put in when i was moving to a new place.
damn.
it was embarrassing.

after that,
the second incident is when i finished having my dinner inside the flight.
i gave the steward and stewardess a big headache.
i was having my retainer on,
so i automatically took it off to eat.
when i finished everything,
the stewardess took my tray away.
after like 15 mins i realised i left my retainer on the tray.
i rushed to their resting area and kinda "asked" them to look for me.
that indian guy was kinda frustrated coz is like hundreds of tray there.
thank god, a nice lady came and said she kind off remembered me.
and tadah,
she found it in no longer than 1 minute okay!!

the flight was pretty bored and full.
wasnt sleeping at all.
watched few movies,
and had red wine.
plus heaps of cointreau.
my new love woi.

no pictures to upload as is all inside my macbook.
one interesting event i got invited is my grandpa retirement dinner.
very interesting i should say.
meeting all sort of people from stainless steel industry.

i am waiting for Belle to come back.
then we can go out.
and ask all F1 dahlings to gather gather.

love

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back emo babe... :)

From,
Emoism

♥ LouShu ♥ PartyIsLife ♥ Alcoholic ♥ Spastic ♥ LaughterIsTheBestMedi said...

come on..who are you??

Anonymous said...

are really sure u forgotten about me, miss emo? lol (hinted u )

Anonymous said...

It's been awhile I haven got reply from u on msn...Miss emo... :P

Anonymous said...

i mean friendster sorry >.<