Wednesday 27 August 2008

my face is stiff.
my hands are cold.
my feet is frozen.

DoubleAs came and picked me up from work.
that's so nice of them right??
yea indeed. (:
poor thing SmallA have to wait for me for like an hour to finish off my shift.
then we tapao some food to take with us.
we headed off to torrens river.
and pinic kat sana.
bloody freezing.
SmallA and AbangA were shivering in cold.
tapi we happy lah.





IndoChina's yumee curry puff.
serious shit wan kay!









that's from SMKSU arts lesson.

i suka wei!!


-_______________-
i am ...........


eh, AbangA macam very cute punya adik leh.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
shud have zoom it in and trim it out.
i guarantee gonna be like fucking cutie wan lor.

the man

and its comfort zone.




okay, now!
the uBall pictures.
banyak people came asking me bout it.
give me more time leh humans!
i got like fucking 200++ pictures to resize lor.
so you guys just have to wait.
if you orang wanna blog bout it,
i am extremely sorry.
you guys will have to tunggu.
unless i myself blog bout it with the pictures lah,
then you guys can come and fuck kao me straight at my face.
if not, no choice.
you guys really have to just W.A.I.T
melayu is T.U.N.G.G.U
hua yu ialah

i am sorry leh.
i know is a year end ball.
everyone cant wait to have those pictures.
promise i will send out latest by this week.
that's the best i can do jor.
okie??

peace kay!

xoxo

p/s - likewise, send me pictures with me in it also ya.

No comments: