Thursday 9 October 2008

is now 620am when i am sitting here waiting for the food to digest.
wtf???
with my half eyes close somemore.
tiu mou?? you say lah.....tiu mou?????




better doze off before my caretaker sees me.
i will probably scare kao him to mati with my "this" look.





a quote from MunYan,
"she scared me early in the morning when i first opened my eyes and saw her"





okay.
that's a sentence man.
no doubt i love people in adelaide.
bear in mind, not Adeline kay!




-____-




lame, fucking lame!
but i still cinta her.
XD





fuck the food digestion.
fuck you. fuck you. fuck you.
wtf????
i menopause ke??





another quote from WesleyLam,
"your beauty limit is very the short"





WOW!!
that's another sentence too.
see lah.
people in adelaide is just OVER adorable woi.





635am.
gonna jump to my bed.
a must to get my butt off the bed by 1030am.
sigh.
tiu already.




bai.

No comments: