Tuesday 28 April 2009

Hmmm well this is definitely different. mickey has decidedly been very gracious and given me
(her boyfriend) the opportunity to write on her blog....well what deep and dark secrets can i reveal to everyone about mickey that no one besides me knows about? ^^ haha...like i can write up here......if i want to live. but what i can tell everyone is that she does snore -_-'' .. . . . aiyor very loud sometimes as well.

This may be the last time you hear from me,
because mickey will probably hunt me down after revealing this small secret
so thankyou everyone, but remember to check if i am still in one piece^

p.s the trip to Melbourne was fun/cold/yummy
and cheers to squeenkit for being a very hospitable host for mickey and me.
though i suspect that she would not miss our departure and enjoy the peace and quiet again.

No comments: