Friday 1 May 2009


Bonjour! (:



i am not happy.
i took off my extensions.
with MilkBoy's help.
I want it back on so i need him again.
he is so pro after a training session with me.
and i dyed my hair PURPLE '_'
MilkBoy's help again.
but not those extreme purple lah.
those purple i also beh tahan.
is those noticeable under the sunlight so in short is black.
which i am not very happy as well.



but my room is clean now.
so i am happy. ^^ thanks to MilkBoy again.
he is having tons of fun shaving my freezer's ice,
coz is inches thick and throwing it on the street.
hah hah!



super duper cold rainy day.
gloomy leh.
Blake's farewell later.
that pathetic doctor.
heh heh!



okay, time for some centuries pictures.
my last night out before i left back to adelaide.
Squeenkit doesnt wants me to go out actually,
coz she is afraid that i might miss my flight.
but my arse itchy itchy so must go.
and our destination is.....
MOS baybee :)
sorry lah, first time so excited sikit.
met lots of Squeenkit's friends there.





the infamous blog stalker













the camera gal is drunk. she just capture whoever she wants. -_-




yes. i am sticky and smelly.

*hearts*



he is absolutely funny.
first time to clubs.

gone case.



the sistas couldnt have enough of him. ><

the-extremely-not-so-lookalike-twins




by the way, this is a belated post.
went out halfway yesterday while typing.


adioz!

No comments: