Monday 31 August 2009

MERDEKA




by looking at Squeenkit's blog i onli get to know that its 52 already.
hmmmmm....
i seriously dont even know watz merdeka anymore.
nothing been happening compared to last year.
boring one, right!


BabyV msn-ed me and said we should plan something.
drinking at Changy's, sugarbowl or watever you name it.
she added,
"Malaysian should hang out together during merdeka"

wtf, nice one.
anyways, by the time my lazy bum reaches home,
and by the time i called her, everything everyone seems to be out of mood.
and not to mentioned the freezing weather outside.
yea, there goes my eve.
a memorable one i should say.
staying in at my lazy bum's watching Mummy3, some sort of chinese ghost movie,
and not to least my fav series marathon.
love it!




















*hugs* its been a year
exactly one year.
love you nuts <3

No comments: