Saturday 21 July 2012

SCKLM #2012

Well, I gave my first time to Standard Chartered
My very first marathon and a team run!
21km in total and I was the 3rd runner
Team mates all say I can't run *punch.fist*

Marathon starts pretty damn ugly can die
But as usual we can never be punctual
I kinda love the morning breeze though
Was drizzling, thinking it would be cool running under the rain
Whole body wet, flipping hair and all wtf
But no chance!

We finished off around 7plus in the morning
Our ranking?
11th baby!!! *proud.shit*
 Team name: TEKAN


 My Bib

My chio outfit


Imma neon baby :)
Team Tekan

Squeenkit said she is ugly without makeup so I need to censor her face

Ekiden medal



Registered for Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2012 this december
Gonna prove to people I CAN RUN!!!

1 comment:

squeenkit said...

wtf.. u should at least put a smiley face instead of whacking my face with that fugly petals...

emo jor.