Tuesday 6 May 2008

am feeling lil excited as i will be leaving to sydney.
yea, sydney early tomorrow morning.
:D
gonna meet my parents.
and i wanna hug my dad tight tight.
so, ENVY ME SQUEENKIT!!
hahaha.

yesterday night William called,
saying that he wanna drop by my place after 10 mins.
i waited.
10 mins passed.
i then fell asleep.
when i woke up 10 hours passed.
=_=

errmm..
William called.

*edited*

okay.
just got back.
William was being such a lovely person.
we had a movie marathon.
well, i kinda forced him for the second show.
it was IronMan and Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
both of it was awesome man!
both of us were starving from hunger during IronMan.
then went out to Primo for dinner and back for second one.

well,
back to my day.
i was trying to buy my antibiotic this afternoon.
but me being the smart arse tore the other side of the slip,
thinking i could use it twice.
is not.

then i went for class since i couldnt attend tomorrow's class.
i fucking walked the whole uni but i couldnt find the bloody class.
wat H6-09.
rot in hell lah.
i gave up after 40 mins of searching.
i then went back to get my antibiotic.
and, it was raining like nobody business.
nevermind.
i dont even know wat i am crapping.

btw,
is for you!

credits to Squeenkit.

hahaha!

gotta go packing.
ciaoz.

No comments: