Monday 5 May 2008

woke up pretty early this afternoon.
headed to the library to finish up my Kenya,
while discussing the presentation with Jinn.

met FanChiYim as well.
scheduled a catch up lunch tomorrow.
when i was touching up my Kenya,
William called.
therefore, i went to a corner to answer the call,
and at the same time, i headed to the ladies.
while peeing, i noticed something leh.

I FUCKING WORE THE WRONG PUMPS!!!

it must be when i was rushing out,
coz i am already late.
cilakak!
luckily i am staying 3 mins away from uni.
i showed Jinn,
and he was laughing hard.
-_____-

then we went for dinner at chinatown,
and changed 3 places for yum cha.
everywhere is closing early today.
weird.

i almost spent my whole day with him.
great catching up woi papa!

btw,
that's my sunday.

No comments: