Saturday 8 November 2008

as promise......



to my best friend, SHUN YU........



from Sam Low..........



"It was just a day before when we were chit chatting online saying that we shall play soccer together the time we meet each other but the next thing, and in fact is the thingy that i doesn't hope or chose to hear is that you have actually left me. You were the smartest and i thought that you would be really successful in future but why?? We played soccer together since we were young but you left without saying a word to me. My heart was shattered into pieces when i got the news and i broke down into tears. My grandma left me and now my best friend. I don't know what to do, my mind was empty. I always joke to you that i will be the first one leaving this world. If i could make a choice, i would rather that it is me instead of you. The day i got the news, I went out and it was raining. The rain kept falling as if you were crying as well but I know that you will always be a part in me and forever be with me. I will stay strong and i will pray for you. I miss you."



the memory of you remains in me forever and ever

No comments: