Saturday 8 November 2008

omg omg omg



i am asked to blog bout this so is a MUST for me to do so no matter how busy i am.




alright!
let me recall.




it shud be a monday or a tuesday??
damn my brain.
onli god knows when.
whichever lah.
so, the KinkyMe, AlexThePollutedShoulder and JoonTheSeiPondan went out for mcD.
while i was indulging my sundae,
SamTheGeneralWombat sms-ed me.
well, for your info.....
GeneralWombat is abit emo that night due to his best friend's incident.
and, therefore three of us headed over to SportsBar to meet him up.




after some discrimination by the ser-cue towards our SeiPondan,
we managed to get inside the inner area without any id of MsKinky,
which i have to convince the ser-cue that i am 22.
dudes what does that indicate???
i am bloody young!!
HAHAHA



okay, finish the random-ness.
so some tcss (talk-cock-sing-song), pool and daytona session,
GeneralWombat decided to try his luck on those konon-nya con small kid machine.
after winning lots of keychains for SLPB brathers,
GeneralWombat said "I am gonna win you a mobile phone with 5bucks".


*O*


shocking and a brave statement i thought to myself.
but we arent allowed to disturb him at all.
so me and PollutedShoulder sat at our place and watched in distance,
while SeiPondan went for a ciggie break.
suddenly both of us got excited and at the same time,
we ran towards GeneralWombat.



guess what?
he succeeded wei!



i was damn happy leh.
sibeh kai sim lor.



(SeiPondan) I cigarette also dont wanna smoke, straightaway throw and come in ah.


-_________-"



he insisted that we open it.
so we did.
he went "GA GEH!! GA GEH!!!"
which means fake.
sometimes i really cannot stand his pondan-ness.



awwwww...
Wombat, i love love you lah.
you memang my brather yo!

GeneralWombat with Kinky and her new toy.

the machine.

and again, the machine.

ever seen anyone played pool without scoring any balls??

here i introduce you all, PollutedShoulder.

:D

this is SeiPondan

the cutie Wombat.

SLPB's keychain.




and now,





TADAAAAH.....

the highlight of the night.


shui hor?
confirm shui lah tiu, from my brather wor!

charger.

front view.

back view.

inside view.

side view.

not fake kay!!!
check out the testing 123 video below (:




monopoly anyone??



no thanks mate.
very the tired.



korean feast anyone???



hell yea.
onli if i could get my ass off my bed.

No comments: