Monday 20 April 2009


i was once told love is like a ride.
it will stop one day even if you wish that did not happened.



but to me,
life is more towards a ride.
a never ending ride.
keeps riding till the day we die.
every single thing will happen in between the ride,
and the ride will never stop.
no matter you buy it or not.
that's life.
you just have to deal with it.



to me,
every beginning of each year symbolize a new challenge to me.
i never like to begin my year.
because something bad will happened beginning of each year.
similar incident will occur.



despite those awful incident that broke me down,
i always tend to have people i loved and cared most by my side.
they never leave me aside.
thank you is something i afford to say right now.
some people changed my life,
while some people influence me person.
thatz two different statement, i mind you.



till i blog again!

No comments: